Crystal Springs Chalet
Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 888-628-8989 for further assistance.
Directions to Idaho
GETTING TO IDAHO:
Idaho is not the center of the known world, but it just might be the best part of the world. So if you're coming from anywhere in the US or abroad you'll want to fly into Boise for most destinations in the Southern part of the State. For the Northern Panhandle the easiest route is to fly into Spokane Washington and travel by car East just an hour or so and you're here. Of course you can drive from anywhere in the US or Canada and major Interstates dissect the state East-West and North-South.
Directions to this property
***Always use caution when driving in mountainous and wintry conditions. Check the weather forecast ahead of travel to be aware of the conditions of the roads***
From Sandpoint, Idaho:
- Heading North on SR-95 in Idaho, stay on 95 as it heads through Sandpoint.
- SR-95 turns into Hwy 2 as it passes through the center of Sandpoint; stay on it.
- Make a left onto Schweitzer Cutoff Road
- Make a right onto N Boyer Ave.
- After about a quarter-mile, make a left onto Schweitzer Mountain Road.
- This is a very windy mountain road so use caution.
- After about 10 miles, you will come to a 5-way intersection near the Schweitzer Resort Lodge.
- Take the softest right turn onto Great Escape Lane, and then an immediate left onto Crystal Springs Road.
- Crystal Springs Chalet will be the first house on your left after the first U-bend in the road; about 600 feet from the 5-way intersection.