Naia Dolphin Villa
This unit is not available.
Directions to Hawaii
GETTING TO HAWAII:
Hawaii is the most isolated large land mass in the world. And due to that distance, home to great numbers of flora and fauna found no where else. It was first inhabitated by the Hawaiians who some 1,200 years ago regularly voyaged 3,000 miles in open hulled catamaran canoes. Today, most visitors come by jet airplane from all over the world. From the US we recommend Hawaiian airlines but many major carriers make daily stops in Honolulu on the main island of Oahu. Some even fly directly to Kauai.
Directions to Kauai
DIRECTIONS TO KAUAI:
Well you can't drive, peddle or walk to get there. Of course you could swim or sail but most everyone comes by plane of course. Most flights from outside Hawaii arrive in Honolulu on the island of Oahu from which you take another 20 minute jet ride to the Capital of Kauai County - the town of Lihue. A few flights from the mainland fly directly into Lihue, by passing Oahu and Honolulu. It is a comfortable modern airport with taxi and van services to most areas of the island. However, we hardily recommend you arrange a rental car because you'll want to visit all the wonder sites and beaches of the Garden island. Call our office to arrange a good deal on auto rental.
Directions to Princeville
From the Kauai Airpor in Lihue
- Head North on Highway HI-51 for 1.1 miles
- Turn right at HI-51 for 2.1 miles
- Take a slight right at highway HI-56 also known as the Kuhio Highway.
- Proceed for 25.3 miles until you see the entrace for Princeville Resorts
- Turn into the Resort area.
Directions to this property
Turn right into the Princeillve Resort Area
- This will be Ka Haku Road. Proceed 1/0th of a mile
- At the Traffic Circle, take the 3rd exit and stay on Ka Haku Road for 6/10th mile
- Turn right at Kamehameha Road
- The Dolphin Villa will be 2/10ths of a mile on the left.