Drive to Sunbanks Resort in Central Washington State
The weather warmed up so I took a drive over to Banks Lake a few days ago. Never heard of it? Its a great Vacation Rental destination. Let me give you the details:
- Sunbanks Resort is smack dab in the middle of Washington state. An easy drive from Western Washington and anywhere in the Northwest.
- On a lake the size of Lake Washington. A Mecca for swimming, water skiing, personal watercraft, fishing and power boating.
- The terrain looks like the great Arizona desert destinations with sheer granite walls all around.
- Summers are toasty hot, but the big draw is that the lake water is amazingly warm. Far warmer than Lake Chelan or the Columbia River lakes.
- The resort has big new villas, cabins and even some camping. And you can rent them from us at (SunbanksSunspots.com)SunbanksSunspots.com.
- There are photos from every angle and good rates. You can make bookings online. Or give us a call 8am and 8pm everyday of the year. 888-628-8989.
P.S. We still have good spring and summer Vacation Rental dates in Ocean Shores & Westport, Lake Chelan & Wapato Point, Leavenworth & Lake Wenatchee, Snoqualmie Pass & Roslyn, Seattle and Gig Harbor, and even Hawaii.
See them all at (SunspotResorts.com)SunspotResorts.com. Plus we are opening in Bend Oregon and Coeur D'alene Idaho in a few weeks.